PhD and Post Doctoral Student Vacancies - Clinical Proteomics Unit
Clinical proteomics Unit, Division of Molecular Medicine, St John’s Research Institute invites applications for -
- PhD Programme in Biochemistry under the University of Mysore in the academic year 2016-2017. PhD work will be supervised by Dr. Amit Kumar Mandal and Dr. Gopa Mitra.
- Post Doctoral Research Programme in the area of Structural Biology and Clinical Proteomics. Candidates must have to earn their fellowship support from different funding agencies.
The Research Projects will focus on Structure-Function correlation of clinically important molecules using mass spectrometry and molecular spectroscopy.
- Candidates must have qualified CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT NET or equivalent examinations in Life Science or Chemical Science with fellowship support
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Medical Biochemistry/Biophysics/Biotechnology
Post Doctoral Research Programme:
- Applicants must have the fellowship support for postdoctoral research work
- Candidates with PhD degree or thesis submitted for PhD degree having expertise in protein chemistry, molecular spectroscopy or structural biology
- Candidates must have at least one peer reviewed publication related to thesis work in an indexed journal as first/second author