Post: Clinical Officer
Qualification: B.Sc. Nursing & General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
No. of Vacancies: One
Languages: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and others
Experience: One year
Application Due Date: 10th January, 2019
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- pm (consolidated)
Brief Description about the Project:
- THALI: TB Health Action Learning Initiative - The chronic care centre for TB is established, as a part of this project, with the aim of providing comprehensive care for our TB patients including quality patient & family counselling.
- Needs to be a good communicator with a working knowledge of local languages like Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and English.
- They should be willing to work with TB patients and counsel them as per the RNTCP protocol for sputum collection and help the patient and family understand the need for the same.
- It is required that they understand clinical status of the patient, counsel for adherence, adverse effects, understand the knowledge, beliefs, concerns, daily behaviour related to drugs and management of side effects.
- They should be able to counsel the patient without being judgemental, complete gaps in understanding, discuss options of treatment, address patient and family concerns and help cope with side effects.
- They should be able to assist with tools for self-management and provide psychological support.
- The candidate would also be required to handle tobacco deaddiction.
- The candidate should be able to administer injections and dispense TB medications to the patients.
- She/ He should be able to document and maintain reports in the centre.
- Planning & organising
- Must have language proficiency in English, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Hindi
- Good communication skills required
- Data gathering & analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Coaching skills
- Team Player
To Apply: E-mail cover letter, CV and the names & contact details of referees to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and cc to email@example.com
For more information, please visit our website www.sjri.res.in