This continuing medical/nursing education (CME/CNE) online course aims to augment knowledge and critical understanding of allopathic professionals in Maternal and Neonatal Health (with select focus on public health obstetrics and neonatology).
- Anywhere, anytime learning - Learning at your convenience
- Just-in-time access - to timely information
- Higher retention of content - through personalized learning
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of the epidemiology and public health approach to Maternal and Newborn Health.
- Learn the diagnoses and management of common causes of direct obstetric and neonatal mortality/morbidity.
Who Should Attend:
- Allopathic Primary Health Care Professionals - Doctors & nurses working in the public or private sectors; medical public health professionals, policymakers and programme managers
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS or BSc (Nursing)
- Obstetrics (Skilled Birth Attendance) = 18 modules
- Neonatology (Essential Newborn Care & Neonatal Resuscitation) = 10 modules
An online self-assessment is available.
A Course Completion Certificate can be printed off at the end of completion of the full course.
Interested physicians may apply through; http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DCGNNQ9
Should you have further questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org