Brief Description about the Project
PURE is large Prospective Cohort study to understand the Relationship between Changing lifestyle, risk Factors and incidence and prevalence OF chronic disease using periodic standardized data collection in Urban and Rural areas of 26 countries
Position Starting: 01st April, 2023
No. of Vacancy: One
Salary: Rs. 18,000/-pm
Preferred Qualifications: PUC/Any Graduate
Experience: 1 Year
Last Day for Receiving Application: 25th March, 2023
- Administrative support - MS-Word basic skills
- FinanciaI responsibilities - Assisting with project finances maintenance of records in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain purchase order system, issue cheques for all accounts due.
- Verify ledgers & prepare quarterly reports and assist with audits, Handling of petty cash and office advances as and when necessary.
- Rsponsibilities - basic accounts book-keeping; basic MS-Excel skills
- Communication skills - scheduling meetings, arranging Transport.
- GeneraI Office Administration responsibilities (providing administrative support to the to the senior staff & oversee the day-to-day administrative activities of office (sending standard letters/e-mail, arranging travel, hotel accommodation & other logistics)
- Maintaining project documents & safeguard of office assets
- Assisting with organizing online and face-to-face training courses
- Data Entry Operator role for research projects like Collecting COVID Data on daily basis from COVID Emergency.
- Assist newly recruited staff to complete their joining formalities
Interested candidates may send their Resume to:
The Principal Investigator
PURE Study Project
To Apply: E-mail cover letter and curriculum vitae with 3 references (names and email addresses / phone numbers) by on or before 25th March, 2023 email@example.com & cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website www.sjri.res.in
Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011