Post : Field Coordinator
Qualification : MSW
No. of Vacancy : One
Language : English, Kannada, Tamil and Hindi
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Application due date : 13th November, 2021
Salary : As per the qualification and experience
Brief Description about the Project:
SJRI is working on an innovative project around optimizing the implementation and use of digital health tools for healthcare in India. This project, like others undertaken at the Division of Medical Informatics, makes use of the existing tools of Informatics to drive health systems research and healthcare innovation for improving healthcare outcomes with meaningful use of data.
- Required Skills
- Assisting in focus group discussions, key informant interviews and other data collection as per project requirements ·
- Interaction and liaising with stakeholders for fixing scheduling the interviews and other project related processes. ·
- Transcription (Able to type in Kannada and English) and translation (Kannada to English) of interviews and focus group discussions.
- Assist in report development and any other task assigned by the PI or as per requirement of other departmental tasks.
- Desirable skills: ·
- Willing to travel frequently to the study sites in Karnataka (Mysore & Kolar district) and carry out study related activities
- Desirable Knowledge: ·
- Working knowledge of MS office applications ·
- Should have prior experience in carrying out data collection and resource mapping
- Candidates with experience and familiarity with primary health care through state public health system
The candidate should work in the domain of Health Informatics and Medical Research. ·
- Participate in ongoing training and research projects ·
- Co-ordinate with project staff in data collection and data entry.
- Ensure adherence to protocol, quality control and project timelines.
- Ensure confidentiality of the proprietary information shared. ·
- Ensure documentation of project related work processes, training material, assigned activities and project completion status. ·
- Maintain flexible work schedule (overtime) to complete project delivery
- Resolve any work-related issues in coordination with the respective experts.
- Travel to the remote project implementation site(s) within Karnataka to ensure smooth conduct of the project
The ideal candidate/s would use their skills to perform the following activities:
- To assist for user interviews, observations, evaluations, user feedback and training.
- To complete the assigned transcription and translation of the interviews and focus group discussion. ·
- To assist in developing relevant training materials, IEC, promotional material
- To work collaboratively with various Government/Public Health officials and healthcare personnel to achieve the project goals.
- To maintain documentation related to day-to-day activities, assignments, work report on a daily basis. ·
- Travel to the remote project site(s) within Karnataka ·
- May be called upon to assume responsibilities and undertake specific activities not stated above, but within the mandate of this job, based on greater clarity of the requirement that emerges with time and associated with any revision of the Institute/Project’s procedures.
To Apply : E-mail cover letter, CV, the names & contact details of Referees
To firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
For more information please visit our website www.sjri.res.in
Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011