Post : Grants Assistant
Qualification : Graduate in Life Sciences or Management and or both Additional Training in clinical research and processes will be preferable.
No. of Vacancy : One
Language : English, Kannada, Tamil and Hindi
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Application due date : 13th November, 2021
Salary : As per the qualification and experience
Brief Description about the Project:
Grants office basically deals with various projects at SJRI and its administration
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Computer skills (MS Office - Excel, Word & Power point), File management, Scanning documents
- Good documentation and document management skills
- Work in liaison between the funding agencies, sponsors, regulatory agencies, government organizations, heads of Division, Dean’s office, legal office and Director’s office for smooth functioning and grant approval processes.
- Coordinate and work closely with SJRI staff of Accounts, HR departments and Project staff to ensure that grants are managed efficiently.
- Grant review, recommendations for corrections as per SJRI and legal norms
- Grant information tracking, analysis, monitoring and reporting of all grant related activities to Dean and investigators.
- Searching the internet and sharing funding opportunities periodically with staff for writing of the academy.
- Assistance with the budgeting of various types of grant applications.
- Working with investigators through the research project cycle: pre-proposal preparation; readying proposal and supporting documents; submissions; regulatory/ethical approvals; contracting; handling annual/quarterly finance, HR and administrative matters; project management support and close-out.
- Assure accuracy and integrity of the grants and contracts database, and keep relevant staff informed of upcoming deadlines and deliverables, ensuring complete follow through on all grants and contracts.
- Assist and coordinate with investigators on initiating grants, expiry of grants, grant updates and amendments, renewal and closure of grants
- Coordinate with the Institute Ethical Committee (IEC) and Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC) on grant related processes and approvals.
- Coordinate with the Health Ministry Screening committee (HMSC) on applications, submissions and approvals for research studies.
- Coordinate with the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) and other regulatory agencies, for submissions and approvals for research studies.
- Assist and support investigators in grant submission processes both online and offline.
- Coordinate with the investigators periodically and for final reporting to funding agencies.
- Compile, analyze and share reports of various grant and research projects data for the Dean’s office and for internal reporting.
- Maintain accurate and complete electronic and hard copies of grant and contract files
- Train new staff on grants management and reporting requirements.
- Review research contract and forward for legal Department and mediate the same to the grant applicant.
- Assist, guide and monitor documentation of various grants and research projects with research teams.
- Maintenance & update the grant database and management system.
- Review standard operating procedures and assist with revisions when required.
- Undertake any other duties as may be requested by the Dean or Dean’s designate for the Research Institute’s management and progress.
To Apply : E-mail cover letter, CV, the names & contact details of Referees
To firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
For more information please visit our website www.sjri.res.in
Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011