Post : LDC (Accounts Department)
Qualification : M.Com/B.Com (Tally)
No. of Vacancy : One
Application due date : 15th November, 2021
Salary : As per the Institute scale
Experience : One Year
Location : Bangalore
Language : English and Kannada
Brief Description about the Project:
SJRI Administration – Accounts Team
- Managing multiple projects ledger accounts simultaneously ·
- Being professional and thorough ·
- Taking initiative ·
- Being a team player ·
- Good Communication
- Ability to perform under Stress ·
- Being discrete, trustworthy and reliable ·
- UDC (Accounts assistants) provide administrative support to accountants/superior hierarchy, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping. Working directly for immediate superior hierarchy, they should help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly.
- Taking Entries ie, payment, receipt, Journal etc.
- Process project invoices, in a timely manner.
- Bank & Project Reconciliation.
- Handling enquiries
- Handling supplier invoices, ensuring matching to purchase orders and delivery notes.
- Assisting Statutory work (IT/PT/TDS/GST).
- Monitor and review of outstanding receivables.
- Assist with annual budget & Final accounts preparation.
- Fixed Assets maintenance and verification.
- Other Ad hoc tasks.
To Apply : E-mail cover letter, CV, the names & contact details of Referees
To email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit our website www.sjri.res.in
Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011