Brief Description about the Project:
Optimization of Supplementary Nutrition Provisions of the Integrated Child Development Services of India
- Develop an interactive tool to do SNP optimization.
Position Starting: 15th June, 2022
No. of Vacancy: One
Experience: 2 years of experience
Salary: Rs 80,000/-pm
Duration: 1 Year
Preferred Qualifications: MSc Statistics.
Last Day for Receiving Application: 05th June, 2022
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in building a linear and non-linear optimization model in R and Python
- Descriptive and inferential statistics, experience in building and interpreting basic statistical models.
- Experience in AI and ML models
- Programming in R and Python to mathematically infer underlying relationships in health datasets
- Check for data inconsistencies programmatically using regular expressions. Additionally, compensate statistically for missing data
- Prepare draft reports/papers based on the data analysis.
- Collaborate in preparing technical reports and journal articles.
- Identifying health related datasets relevant to project’s objectives
- Cleaning, harmonising, labelling, and warehousing of datasets
- Build statistical, machine learning and linear programming models
- Prototyping and developing innovative data products using datasets
- Publish results from developing statistical and econometric
Interested candidates may send their Resume to:
The Principal Investigator
To Apply: E-mail cover letter and curriculum vitae with 3 references (names and email addresses / phone numbers) by on or before 05th June, 2022 To firstname.lastname@example.org & cc to email@example.com For more information, please visit our website www.sjri.res.in Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011