Oct 04 - Oct 05, 2023
Click the below link for registration
This 2-day workshop will be facilitated by some of the field's global experts and aims to train early and mid-career researchers in the field of implementation science.
This interactive workshop will enable to:
1) Evolve relevant research questions and design appropriate studies
2) Use appropriate theoretical models, research designs, and measurements
3) Undertake real-world implementation science research, collaborate, and network within India and globally in the new field of implementation science
4) Implement and translate research findings into policy and practice
5) Understand potential funding mechanisms that support the implementation science research in India.
The workshop will also enable networking and group presentation amongst attendees to facilitate them to learn hands-on along with crisp lectures on topics in the area of implementation science)
The registration fees can be sent as:
1. Demand Draft drawn in favour of St. John's Research Institute payable at Bangalore
Kindly mention the following behind the DD:
Kindly send us a scanned copy of the DD to email@example.com before posting it.
Address for posting the DD
Division of Clinical Research & Training
St. John's research Institute
Ph: 080 49467086, 49467088
The demand draft should reach us as per the timelines mentioned in the poster to avail of the early bird discount.
Beneficiary Name: St.John’s Research Institute,
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda,
Beneficiary’s bank A/C: #05210100024920,
Branch: John Nagar, St. Johns Medical College, Koramangla, Bangalore-560034,
IFSC code: BARB0STJOHN (5th digit is zero)