Strengthening health systems in India through improved human computer interaction, health informatics and data science
Pramod D. Jacob, Verghese A. Thomas, Simran Agarwal, Modelling and Forecasting the Capacity Needs and Patient Load in Designated COVID Hospitals in Underserved Areas; 11th Biennial Conference of the Asia-Pacific Association for Medical Informatics Conference Proceedings, November 2020, Hamamatsu, Japan
Gopal S, Sarkar R, Banda K, Govindarajan J, Harijan BB, Jeyakumar MB, Mitta P, Sadanala ME, Selwyn T, Suresh CR, Thomas VA,Devadason P, Kumar R, Selvapandian D, Kang G, Balraj V. Study of water supply & sanitation practices in India using geographic information systems: some design & other considerations in a village setting. Indian Journal of Medical Research. 2009 Mar;129(3):233-41.
Banda K, Sarkar R, Gopal S, Govindarajan J, Harijan BB, Jeyakumar MB, Mitta P, Sadanala ME, Selwyn T, Suresh CR, Thomas VA,Devadason P, Kumar R, Selvapandian D, Kang G, Balraj V.Water handling, sanitation and defecation practices in rural southern India: a knowledge, attitudes and practices study. Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2007 Nov;101(11):1124-30. Epub 2007 Aug 31.
• Evaluation and Optimization of NCD Screening and Management Tool – A Three Arm Quasi-experimental study in selected Talukas of Karnataka Project
• Secure Ultrasound – tele-radiology
• eLAJ Smart Clinic program of Biocon Foundation – EHR platform and opportunistic NCD screening program in selected Govt of Karnataka Primary Health Centres
• Maranatha project of Padhar Hospital – community-based alcohol detoxification and rehabilitation for tribal youth in Madhya Pradesh
• Tripti project of Padhar Hospital – maternal and child health intervention for the first 1000 days of life in tribal communities
• Shifa project of Padhar Hospital – community based mental health intervention
• Community based rehabilitation project of CMC Ludhiana
• Migrant health project of CMC Ludhiana
• Identification of Severe Acute Malnutrition in ICDS anganwadis of Vellore urban project area
Primary health care, epidemiology, public health informatics and data science